Google BigQuery is a data warehouse with the ability to securely analyze petabytes of data at an incredible speed. Conversionomics is deeply integrated with BigQuery, using it not only as a source to pull data from, but also as a destination, where users can store their transformed data and queries. BigQuery makes it very easy to export data for use in reporting tools such as DataStudio, for example.
- Data warehouse that can store petabytes of data
- Exporting from a source into BigQuery is quick and easy
- Data is organized into tables with datasets for easy navigation
- Works well with Data Studio for fast dashboarding and report generation
- Can schedule queries for updating tables autonomously